Saturday, August 17, 2024

8/5/24

There was a stray dog running down the road the other day close to work. I was hoping the dog would be okay. That is how my heart is.  Well, she showed up at my work. I was able to redeem myself and give her some food and water. She did run off though and I did not see her again. 



It was another hot day. I am about tired of all this heat. The donkeys and goats seem to be doing well and tolerating the heat fine. 


You can just see the heat when looking out into the pasture. It is so hot. 


Onyx was up against the house trying to stay cool.  It is so hot. I know I keep saying it, but it is true. 


Looks like the hen in the cactus is still there. I wish I knew what she was doing. She is not sitting on any eggs or anything. 


I was not sure our apple trees were going to make it, but they do seem to be doing well. 



I could not find Ursula anywhere. I looked and looked. I then decided to go look under my cabinet and sure enough, there she was. It is like when she needs a minute, that is where she goes. 


The night sky was gorgeous again. There was a small sliver of a moon out with colors all around it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment