Saturday, August 31, 2024

8/28/24

I have not done morning feedings since we moved here almost. I am doing them now since Ronnie is injured. I received a big surprise with going out to feed this morning. Noma allowed me to pet her. I could not believe my eyes. It was huge thing. 


Mattie and Willow are still driving the pigs crazy. They love to do that for some reason. 


The pigs are all doing well. They are happy. That is all I want for them. 


I saw Lester this morning crowing away as the sun came up. 


Maggie followed Daisy and Bella up the way to the fence where the donkeys were. The donkeys really do not know what to think about those dogs. It makes me laugh. I am glad there is a fence between them. 


Yeller was under the porch when I got home to feed. I was glad to see him. I had not seen him in the morning when I saw the other 2. The other 2 were in the front of the house when I got home. 



The chickens were trying to eat the goat/sheep feed when I put in down by the fence. The chickens were also eating with the goats, too. Those chickens like to share with any other animal that would allow them to share with them. They are pretty much free loaders. 



The cows were eating together. That does not happen often. 


The donkeys were all eating together, too. That is a sweet thing to see. Noma has been eating with the cows lately for some reason. 


Mattie and Willow were irritating the horses while they ate. They just like to irritate everyone. 


The donkeys and cows were sharing hay again today. This must be a good week for sharing. 


Athena ate with Snowflake this evening. I am not sure anywhere else a cat and a chicken get along well enough to eat together. 


The baby chicks are all grown up. Those four stick together though. It is funny how that works. Each clutch tries to stay within their own clutch even with growing up. 


Ursula got fully into a box. I laughed so hard watching her get in and out of that box. 


The sky was absolutely gorgeous tonight. I do not even know how to describe it. The clouds were yellow and purple. Just gorgeous. The horses underneath the clouds made the view even prettier. 




Athena has started seeing me and rolling over on her back which is a trust movement with cats, once I get over to her she gets up and runs off. 


The cats were all home tonight. I am so glad to see that every single night. 


Sonny boy was in the shop again tonight. I guess that is where he has been sleeping for a long time in that shop and we just did not know it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment