Saturday, August 24, 2024

8/24/24

I saw Willow standing up and looking over at Gus. It was a sight to see. 


The cows and donkeys got a new hay bale this morning. They were excited. 
Ursula decided she wanted to sit in Ronnie’s lunchbox today. It made Ronnie and I think about Persia and her box loving self. 


The cats were once again in front of the house. It has to be cooler in that spot. 


I got to see Annabeth in the laying box. I have not seen that before. 


It was so hot outside, the goats and donkeys were all in the barn trying to stay cooler. Pedro was laying down. I do not see that too often. 


The horses also got a new hay bale. They were also excited. 


I did notice Spots was limping today. 


Saverine’s eye looks better today. 


Those pigs make me laugh everyday. 

All the cats were home. None of them were in the same place which is different, but at least they were home. 




It was also a beautiful evening outside. 



No comments:

Post a Comment