Saturday, August 17, 2024

8/16/24

It was another hot day. The day is a little crazy. We have a farrier coming this weekend, so Ronnie got Pete caught up.  Ned happens to be in there with him. I know they are all out of sorts. Pedro and Red have not left the area where Ned and Pete are. I hate this, too, but it is necessary.



I sprayed down the horses today. They were hot. They were grateful.




The sheep were sure happy tonight. Ted would not stop wagging his tail. 


The pigs are all doing well. I was able to pet on them and love them.  


I had to get Noma in the pen tonight, too. Ronnie and I did manage to get her in the pen with luring her with treats. Everyone else needed treats also, so it was quite the fun day, but we did it. Noma was not too happy about being in the pen, but she will be okay. It is only for a day. Once I gave everyone else treats, the goats needed some treats, too. After that, everyone seemed happy. 







Willow and Mattie were all out of sorts like Red and Pedro since Noma is now in a pen just like Pete. This is not my favorite part of this place, but it has to happen. 


The cats were in front of the house again. 


Red and Pedro, along with Hercules got some hay since Ned and Pete, Lucky and Carlos did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment