Saturday, August 24, 2024

8/21/24

I got to see Tux this morning in the same spot he was yesterday. 


The cats were all up by the house again this afternoon. I got home late today though, so I was not able to help with the feeding much. 


The donkeys and goats were way out in the pasture even in the heat of the day. 


I did go into the shop and I saw Snowflake over heating. She was not going to make it much longer in that shop, so I jumped into gear and got her out of there. I put Snowflake in a muddy and cooler spot. I then turned on the water hose and started pouring the water on her. I started making her drinking some water also which she acted appreciative of. I made her a mud hole and went inside. It was so hot outside. 




I noticed the chickens and cats all in front of the house together. How many people can say they have seen this. 


I even saw Onyx go over and sit with Snowflake for a bit while she was recovering. 


She did recover and was fine. 


There was an incident tonight. My husband fell while going to check on my chicken and broke his wrist. It was awful. He will be fine, but he is definitely hurt. I knew it when he sat up and asked for the insurance card to go to the hospital. Sure enough, the wrist was broken. 
The cats were all home tonight. 


That silly Snowflake went right back into the shop. She did not learn anything did she? Guess I will be keeping a good eye on her the next few days. 


Sterling was in the shop tonight. Once he saw me, he ran out of there as fast as he could. After he left the shop, the cats all went in there to eat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment