Saturday, August 24, 2024

8/23/24

It was a beautiful morning. I walked out and saw the donkeys and goats close to the house. 


The morning was so beautiful and I noticed one of the younger roosters up on the fence. He is not crowing yet, but I bet it will be soon. 


Oh Maggie and Pepper are looking their age. 


Red came over to see me this morning and I think they might have made my day. He is so sweet. 


The chickens are eating the chicken feed this morning that I threw out yesterday. They were waiting for the morning so it was not so hot outside. 


Saverine is still staying away from all the other horses while her eye heals. I feel so bad for her. I hate seeing her look that that. 


When I look out the back window, I just have to smile. I see all the animals doing what they love to do. They are all so happy. 


The cats and chickens were hanging out together in the front of the house. 


It sure looked like it was going to rain today. The clouds were rolling in with the thunder and lightning. 



The pigs are all doing well with the mud holes. I am grateful they are doing so well. 




I also noticed the pigs have one of the best views of the farm. They can see everything that goes on with the farm. 


We got a big load of hay today. I must say, I am so glad we found more hay. The clouds were still rolling in. It never did rain though. 


I got to see Sterling again tonight, in the shop again. The other cats were home again also. 


I did notice one of the younger hens was lost, but she was able to find her way back to the other chickens with my help. 


The animals seemed fine with the storm coming in, but again, no rain. 





No comments:

Post a Comment