Saturday, August 17, 2024

8/9/24

Spots and Chief looked happy this morning. 


It is another hot day today. Maybe not as bad as yesterday, but it was hot. I did make it home in time to feed. That is a good thing. 
Onyx was up against the house again today. 


The donkeys came in by the house this evening. They sure are beautiful animals. They know how much I love them. 


Yeller was hiding up against a water trough this evening it was so hot. He was trying to stay cool. 


Ronnie was over spraying down Spots due to the heat. She was appreciative of that.




Willow sure does love Ronnie. She likes to be near him and get petted by him. That is sweet. 


I saw the pigs from a far. They all seem to be doing well. 


I got to get some attention from Willow today also. I love that baby girl. She is such a light around here. 

Who knew donkeys had such different personalities? Mattie actually gave me some attention tonight also. He must have felt left out since Willow was getting so much attention. Willow and Mattie are like double trouble. They even look like trouble. It sure makes me laugh though. 


All the donkeys were hanging around the chicken coop today. I wonder why they do that. I was able to give them all some attention today. It makes me happy to give them all some attention. The donkeys also got attention from the other donkeys across the fence. That is always something to see. 


The cactus chicken is now out of the cactus. She has been reunited with Fred, Linda, and Suzie Q. I am sure they are all happy about that. 


The moon sure looked pretty tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment