Thursday, September 17, 2020

Donkeys

 I learn something new everyday. I had started getting concerned again about Cracker Jack. He has been laying down more often than normal. It’s not a long amount of time



. I was not sure if that was a bad thing. I actually googled it and google said that donkeys do need to lay down to get the maximum REM sleep pattern. It also said they will not lay down if they do not feel safe. It made me feel good to then see him laying down in his shelter that Ronnie built him. I know Cracker Jack is getting up there in years but he still has a lot of life left in him. I think I have been more worried about the move we are fixing to do with all of these animals. I want to make sure they are going to be able to make that long trip okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment