Friday, September 25, 2020

Loudest Birds Ever



 So, when my husband is gone for work, he calls me every evening. Instead of me holding up the phone to my ear, I would just put him on speaker phone. There was one night I remember him asking me if I was outside. I found that odd. I was inside the house. I was hearing birds outside but did not know they were loud enough for him to hear. They were the loudest birds I have ever heard. I figured out later that these loud birds must have had a nest close and were perching lip on the top of the fireplace in our room. They finally moved on, but this loud chirping lasted for weeks. I cannot explain to you how loud these birds were. I also figured out that the fireplace wasn’t closed when Oreo decided to jump in it. I didn’t realize that at the time and really did explain why they were so loud. Now it makes me laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment