Friday, September 11, 2020

Spoiled donkey




 I think CrackerJack is becoming spoiled. In all this moving process. I have been home a lot more, so I have been outside with the animals more than normal. Today isn’t as nice outside as it has been, so I have been doing things inside. Well, Cracker Jack wasn’t having it. He has been braying at me about every hour. That’s not a normal thing. He always does bray at me in the morning and evening when he knows it’s feeding time. Truth be told, he is usually spot on with what time he starts braying. Animals are much smarter than we think they are. Anyway. I go out to see what in the world Cracker Jack is doing. He just wanted some attention. He has grass and I have them some hay this morning. He has water. He really just came to the fence to be petted. I have a strange feeling he also wanted some peanuts. They are his favorite. Yep. That was all. I have him some attention and some peanuts and now he has stopped braying. He really is spoiled. But, that’s how it should be. He is well loved, as we say in my family. I’m just thankful he is feeling better and is braying at me again. When he wasn’t feeling well, there was no braying at all. It broke my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment