Sunday, November 8, 2020

Exciting things



 Exciting things are happening in my world. If you had asked me 10 years ago where I would be in 10 years, it’s absolutely no where from where I am now. I always had high hopes and dreams but I always felt held back. I think fear and maybe some people had me convinced I couldn’t do it. I was thinking back today and realized, I was holding myself back. I didn’t have the confidence I should have to get to where I wanted to be. 2020 has been hard on all of us. For me, I feel like I have grown as a person and I have accomplished things that were on my dream list that I did not think I would ever do. I went back to school and graduated with a degree in psychology. I have had my first book published by a publishing company and have 3 more in the works. I am moving from my home that I said I would never do again. I am grateful for all of the people in my life that show up when needed. When I look back on that, those people have been in my life either longer than I have been without them or very close to that. I have been in very dark spots in my life but when I look back, those dark spots caused me to be where I am today. I am grateful for even those dark spots. It has shown me how to appreciate where I am now. These animals here have helped in that. This book that came out has helped that. Be grateful for where you are and what you have been through. The other side of that dark spot you may be sitting in right now could lead you to places you never though possible. If you know my life story and all of the history there, you can see the difference. If you don’t, that’s okay, know that whatever you are going through, you can get through it. It may be tough, but it’s so worth it. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you that you are following your dreams and making it happen. It can be scary but fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a little scary but so worth it!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete