Sunday, November 29, 2020

The House

 A couple of people have asked about what we ended up buying here in Texas. Ronnie and I looked for months and months for a place. We had 2 contracts that fell through during this process. I am sure they fell through because it just wasn’t the right place. I really didn’t care what the house looked like as long as there was space for all the animals. I happened to stumble on a place that was not even in the area where I was looking. Well, that was the place. I will spare you all the details, but a contract had to fall through on the house before we could see it. That obviously did happen since we ended up buying it. So, we bought an old farmhouse we 47 acres. I could not be more happy. The house needs some updating and cosmetic stuff but it’s really cute. The barn needs work but there is a barn. There is also a smaller lean to for some animals. The woman we bought the place from left me roosters and chickens and they have their own spot. There is also a shop for Ronnie. This place is going to be so amazing when we get finished. I’m excited. It’s very homey and we are happy here. Now to get more animals. Hahaha!!! 





2 comments: