Monday, March 8, 2021

Lucky and the babies part 2

 Lucky was still up on his feet this weekend which made me really happy. Ronnie and I have worked hard at keeping him alive after being sick. Then the cold weather and Lucky not being able to walk. He has really worked hard at getting back to where he was. He wanted in with those babies so badly. So...I let him in the pen with them. Well, Lucky was not as strong as we thought. Lucky is a buck and so is Waldo. The fight was on. I will be getting them both fixed very soon after the scene I witnessed. It wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t a fun thing to watch. Lucky got beat up on, so I got him out of there and decided to put him back in with the chickens. I really hated to do that because Lucky seemed a little lonely but I thought he would be okay. I was still letting him out and he was hanging by the fence with the babies. He needs to be stronger. 




No comments:

Post a Comment