Sunday, March 28, 2021

Ned

 Ned has seemed incredibly unhappy here. I have considered finding him a new home just so he will be happy. It is absolutely heartbreaking for me to think of this for several reasons: 1) he came in and is bonded with Red, or that’s what I was told but they seem to fight a lot. 2) he has not been here long and may just need more time to be happy here. 3) I rescued him and don’t want him to have to move yet again, it’s too hard on animals, but he seems so unhappy. He should be named Eeyore. 4) he needs to be fixed and that might help the issues. 5) I just don’t want him to go through all of that. I even had a lady stop and ask to buy one of our donkeys recently. I don’t know her so definitely not without references. Today I figured out the problem which I am going to have to address. He hates the goats. There are only 3 in that pasture with the donkeys, but Ned hates them. I watched him try to literally run over 2 out of the 3 a couple of times today. We are working on halters so we can take the donkeys to get fixed, but it d





oesn’t happen over night. I’m not loving this right now and really not sure what to do at this time. I can separate the goats from the donkeys but that’s my option right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment