Saturday, March 27, 2021

Pedro

 Pedro came to the farm with Red and Ned. They came from a kill pen. I had decided to get Red and Ned and had been speaking to two different people about the donkeys. When it was time to pay, both of them were asking me to take Pedro. I really didn’t understand why. They dropped the price quite a bit so I decided to go ahead and pay his bail, too. He was brought here with them. I am not sure how long they have been at the house now, maybe a month more or less. The last couple of weeks I am starting to see why they wanted him out of there so bad. One of them had told me how sweet he was and sent pics of him snuggled up with her daughter, which I appreciate. When he got here, obviously he was a little shy and unsure of what was happening. He was the healthiest of the three. Let me tell you, I am so grateful for those ladies and their persistence because Pedro is the absolute sweetest thing. He wants attention and he loves us already. I am so grateful he is here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment