Monday, February 21, 2022

Gloria’s Eggs??

I think Gloria has started laying eggs again. I have found a few in the shop. I am not 100 percent sure it’s her but if it’s not her, then there is another chicken sneaking in somehow and laying an egg and sneaking out without us seeing any evidence of another chicken coming in and out. I’m not saying it can’t happen since we do work but I think I would see something. I have started feeding her in the shop, so has Ronnie which makes me laugh. That means she is getting something better than cat food. She refuses to leave the shop no matter what happens me I know it’s because of Rowdy. He was terrorizing her in the shop not long ago. If she has started laying eggs, that will be the first I have seen since we moved here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment