Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Yeller

Ronnie told me not to name this kitten. Neither of us were sure he would stick around. In all seriousness though, where is he going to go. For a few days he stayed under the storage building and really wasn’t eating what I was giving him. That just showed how dressed he was. The poor guy was terrified. I just think humans need to do better with these little animals. He couldn’t be very old, probably not old enough to be away from mom and now he was thrown away by someone. If you look in those terrified little eyes, they say it all. He is doing better after a week here. He found his way into the shop somehow and knows where to get food and water, so he should be fine. I do need to get him worked and give him some flea meds and get him to the vet. For now, I will work on socializing him. He will be fine. I just don’t find any of this fair to him, but I guess he will be in good hands here and he will have plenty of friends to hang out with. He will eventually be okay. He is staying in the shop for now. Ronnie did name him. Meet Yeller.

No comments:

Post a Comment