Sunday, May 16, 2021

A Day in the Life of Wheezy

 Wheezy is going to end up being one spoiled chicken. He is living it up with the goats. I’m actually not sure yet if that chicken is a boy or a girl but I will know soon. They are getting older. For now I will say the chicken is a he. So, he is so smart. The other morning I went out to check on him and one of the older chickens was chasing him, he ran back into the pen and hid underneath Waldo. As Waldo would walk, Wheezy would walk to so he was hidden. It was so funny. He curls up with the goats to sleep so he is protected from the big chickens. That guy is definitely one happy chicken. He is living the good life. I really think the big chickens are getting used to him because they are in that area a lot and don’t bother him much anymore. He will get in the shelter and lay down sometimes when he is tired. He has learned how to stay out of the path of the goats playing. It is an interesting relationship to watch. I’m just grateful Wheezy has made it and is happy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment