Monday, May 31, 2021

Unexpected

 I just talked about Pete and Noma. I will say this, I have a friend that came over a few weeks ago to see all the animals and I am not kidding when I tell you what happened. I was so shocked. We were out where Noma, Cracker Jack and Jeb are and Jeb walks up to her like he has known her a long time. That wasn’t surprising because he loves everyone. However, Noma went up to her also. I could not believe what I was seeing. Ned isn’t real friendly either most of the time, but he walked up to her also. Ned is friendly with us just not all of the time. It did make my heart happy that Noma did go up to her. I may have to get Heather over here to get a halter on Noma for me so we can get her feet done. They are awful!! They were like that when we rescued her but she hasn’t trusted us enough to be able to help her with it. It will happen though. 




No comments:

Post a Comment