Monday, March 30, 2020

Have you ever just had a dream?? Had something you wanted to do and you get a plan and that plan changes a hundred times to take you back to your original plan?? We started this farm for a specific reason. I wanted to work with youth that had trauma in their past and help them find God’s love and healing through those animals. That is my dream. That is what I want to do. I have rescued these animals for a purpose. I’m sure most of us on this planet have been through something traumatic and needed something to help us through. A lot of times, in that trauma we are angry and don’t know where to turn, even though God is always there. I don’t push my beliefs on anyone at all but I do believe in God. I believe He put us on this earth for His glory. I also believe His plan for me in my life is to help youth with trauma and really animals with trauma also. I have a list of animals here and can give you the story on each one, what happened to them and why some of them are shy or scared or aggressive. Animals have trauma also. I want to be able to rescue more of them from what they have had to endure without having a voice to speak. In saying that, I also want to fight for those kids and teenagers that need help to find their voice in this world. This is what I want. I’m not really sure why I thought everyone should know that, but I would love to have some input from others. I need to work on this and figure out exactly what needs to be done.



What is everyone else’s dream?? What do you want to do??

No comments:

Post a Comment