Sunday, March 29, 2020

I may have lost my mind. I’m sure that doesn’t surprise too many people at this moment. I have been watching Russ. He still just doesn’t look good to me. Am I absolutely positively sure something is wrong, no. For some reason I just feel like something is wrong. I have given him an antibiotic from the vet for an infection. I have wormed him again at the request of the vet and have taken a stool sample into the vet. Nothing seems to be wrong. He is still eating, drinking, peeing, pooping, playing with the other pigs, and sleeping fine. Why do I still feel like something is wrong with him?? His belly is a little distended but that’s all I can see. I’m not sure why I still have this feeling. I am in contact with the vet so I am doing what I can to make sure Russ is okay. He still won’t let me near him after the shot almost 3 weeks ago. I just am doing the best I can. I may really be nuts. Nothing looks to be wrong with him except that belly but he may have gained a pound or 2 since he came here. I’m not sure what else it could be.



No comments:

Post a Comment