Friday, April 3, 2020

Do you all talk to your animals?? I know I can’t be the only one that talks to their animals. Tonight I was telling Daisy that I loved her or something of that nature. She got so excited and kinda danced around and was wagging her tail. Someone had said to me once upon a time, animals don’t know what you are saying, they can only understand commands. Let’s think about this for a minute. If a dog can understand a command, learn what that means, then they can learn other things also. Animals are so smart. I think they know way more than we think they know. That could just be me because I’m an animal lover. But really, Cracker Jack knows when a car pulls up to bray because he wants attention. All the animals know what time of day it is by how hungry they are. When I talk to the pigs, they wag their tails. They wag those tails a lot when I say I love you. I may be wrong, but I really think they do know what you are saying. Does anyone have an opinion on this??



No comments:

Post a Comment