Sunday, April 19, 2020

It’s 11:30 at night and what have I been doing the last hour?? Calling for Daisy. She was inside most of the day because of the storms. She must have had some pinned up energy in her. When I let them out so I could go to bed, I didn’t turn on her training collar and off she went. Maggie and Bella followed her but they both came right back. I have stood on the porch calling for her for an hour. I gave up twice and came inside. I then got in my car and drove down the driveway but it was too foggy and dark to see anything, so I can back. I sat down and prayed. I would be devastated if she didn’t come back. I’m afraid my husband would be too since it’s his dog. They have such a bond. I came back to the back door and didn’t see her one last time before I went to bed and there she was. I won’t be forgetting that training collar again. That was awful. She usually isn’t gone that long and the only thing I know for sure was she was in the creek. I was a mad tonight at her. I usually am not but it’s getting more frequent. The collar will be staying on. I’m grateful she came back. I did not want to have to tell Ronnie.


No comments:

Post a Comment