Friday, April 10, 2020

Well, all the little pigs have found the way to and from the other pen. Poor Russ, he doesn’t care for it. What I find so funny about the whole thing is that Bacon bit has lost her top hog status. I always feed Russ first and normally Bacon bit and Brutus are usually over there. I pour in the food and then have to tell them to go home, which they do to get food. One time, Bacon bit decided she would challenge Russ with food and I ended up having to hand feed her she was so upset. He didn’t hurt her except maybe her feelings. He is now top hog. What he wants he gets. He is not afraid to challenge any of them. He is ruthless. I only think it’s funny because bacon bit has been such a bully for so long. She finally got knocked off that pedestal. So, there you have it. Russ is now top hog. I will have to cut out the middle fencing now. Pork chop has difficulty finding his way back home and I have noticed a few scratches on Bacon bit, but it looks like from the fence and not Russ.


No comments:

Post a Comment