Sunday, August 23, 2020

Cover

So, by now you guys know that I am having a book published!! I am so super excited about this and I hope everyone buys a copy!! In saying that, something funny happened yesterday. We are working on the cover of this chapter book. Since it is about this farm, and other things which you will have to find out when you read it, I had talked about using a pic of a mischievous pig. What is so funny is that I got the perfect picture yesterday of Brutus looking like I want the cover of the book to look like. If you don’t have pigs, they all have different personalities. One thing they all have in common is they are mischievous little things. I have heard them described as forever toddlers. This might be a good description of them. Tell me what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment