Thursday, August 20, 2020

Baby chicks

 A few months ago I was in Atwood’s or Tractor Supply and it was when they had all the baby ducks and chicks out. Of course I go over to see them. I really hate to see them in those bins. A year or so ago Tractor Supply had a chicken coop on sale and I kept saying I was going to buy that if no one else did. Well, someone bought it. I kept taking in pigs anyway so I didn’t pursue it. I have decided that chickens are my next mission. I’m not sure when since we have so much going on right now but it will happen. They are so cute. I have put it off since I have a dog that likes to kill everything that enters the yard. I have decided to make a big fenced area for the chickens. I do get excited to try new things. This will be to be continued until I do it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment