Sunday, August 2, 2020

I am telling you what. This year has been nuts for everyone. We all are dealing with all kinds of things that we haven’t had to deal with. Mya goes outside a little bit after we all ate dinner. Chores had been completed and it was time to relax a bit. She comes running back inside to let us know the goats were out. Carlos and Lucky had decided to get out of the fence and just hang out. They were by the back door. That’s so funny. I swear, I have never let them inside. I cannot figure out how they are getting out or where they are getting out. They are certainly smart. They must be mad that I didn’t give them more food tonight, even though they have a new bale of hay. I think they are spoiled. They haven’t been out since last time Ronnie was home. It cracks me up that they get out normally when he is home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment