Sunday, April 4, 2021

The Donkey Cross

 Today is Easter. It got me to thinking about why we celebrate Easter. It is because Jesus rose from the dead three days after being crucified on the cross. I remember a conversation I had with my mom after we got Cracker Jack. He has a cross on his back. We have 6 donkeys here, so this morning I went out and took pics of all of our donkey’s backs to see if they all have a cross. I saw 5 out of 6 had the cross. I did a little more research and on the internet it did say that all donkeys have that cross on their backs. I didn’t find one on Ned but he may be too dark to see it. I thought it was interesting today I would think about that. I hope everyone had a good Easter and remembered why we were celebrating. He is risen!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment