Wednesday, June 3, 2020

As you all have seen possibly, I have a 17 year old girl living with me for the time being. I asked her this morning about the farm animals and if she thought they were helping her in any way. She replied to me with a story of her very own. She said that she remembered one day she was feeling really sad and she really didn’t know why or what to do. Apparently I was locked in my room doing homework because she didn’t want to bother me. She said it could have been the weather because it was gray and cloudy. Then she said she decided to go outside with the animals. Gus, the biggest pig on the farm let her pet him and was even happy about it because his Mohawk came up while she was petting him. She said that made things better for her and she wasn’t as sad. Then she said she went to see the goats and Cracker Jack. She said she went in and gathered a bunch of leaves and started feeding them and that made her happy. She also adopted her very own cat and that is teaching her responsibility and Oreo makes her very happy because she has something to love. After she said all of that I told her about the books I had been reading and it shocked her. I think things are falling into place. It won’t be easy but if this is what God wants me to do, that is what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment