Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Today has been a bad one. Not a little bad, the kind where your so stressed you can barely breathe. I had stress from about 5 different angles and they all kind of intersected at once. I still have a headache. Came home and all I wanted to do was feed and water the animals. That’s exactly what I did. All of the pigs were wanting attention. I gave belly rubs and patted them on the back. I know they love me and the attention. I also know they are emotional animals and they can feel when I’m stressed. I then went over and jumped the gate to the vet in the pen with the goats and the donkey. I’m pretty sure they know how I’m feeling also. Carlos was trying to give me kisses. Cracker Jack tried to knock me over to get my attention. Lucky didn’t want anything to do with me, but that’s normal. Hercules took lots of selfies with me. He is definitely the most out going goat I have ever seen. Romeo is so sweet and he just sat there and let me pet him. They followed me when I got up to go inside. Loving on all of them made me feel better, not great, but better. Life is stressful at some points in our lives and today was that for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment