Saturday, June 27, 2020

So, I am sure you have seen that Mya and I have 2 children’s books out. I just want everyone to know that we appreciate all of the support that has been shown for these books. Mya is the artist of these books. I have been writing the stories from things around the farm that actually have happened. I am trying to incorporate a lesson for children in each of these books. That is my goal. The next one is about a stubborn donkey and the one after that is about Carlos the goat. It is keeping us busy. I really do have an adult book coming out sometime this year from a publishing company. I am so excited about that. If you have not seen the children’s books, they are on amazon in paperback and ebook. One is called The Wayward Pig Kidstyle and the other one is called Russ The Unloved Pig. I did have a hard time with the title of that last one because I know he was loved before I got him but it was the story line. Anyway. Please check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment