Saturday, June 13, 2020

I have to tell you, today has been rough. I got up to find one of the dogs had been sick in the middle of the night. That was a nightmare in itself. Then I go out to feed the animals and Darla runs off. That took a couple hours to get her back to where she needed to be. I have bruises from that ordeal. Poor thing is still mad. Mya and I did get the house cleaned and the pool is opened, just need the chemicals to finish working. I have been really tired lately so I decided to take a nap. The cats wouldn’t stop fighting and then one of my cats got sick. She is still a little sick and I need to keep an eye on her. Cleaning up after her was a little rough. There might have been some blood in whatever that was I cleaned up. I know things happen. I wasn’t prepared for all that would happen today. What a day. I’m ready to go to bed and start another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment