Monday, June 8, 2020

I have done physical therapy for a profession for 13 years of my life. I stopped doing physical therapy a year ago. I say that to say this. I really did not know the physical pain some people were going through. I have treated so many people with plantar fasciitis throughout the years. Oh my goodness, I have been dealing with plantar fasciitis the last few weeks. I do believe it’s because of the boots I wear around the farm and they even have insoles in them. I only wear them here on the farm but when I get them off at night my foot hurts so badly. I am doing my own therapy on my foot but good grief. I have been wearing an old pair of tennis shoes around the last couple days and it is getting better. Good thing these animals are so cute and I love them so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment