Monday, November 25, 2019

I want to say that the last week or two has been a little stressful for me with 3 of my animals not feeling well. Bubba, my cat, started urinating in places he shouldn’t. He only does that when he is sick. I gave him a natural spray and I haven’t had another problem with him. Romeo has been having a terrible side with worms. He has been wormed and is better. He never stopped eating or drinking so that was a good sign. And then Maggie. You saw horrible pics of her wounds. She also is having difficulty with holding her bladder with the meds she is on. She only has a few more days of the meds and her wounds are looking so much better. It has been crazy but they seem to all be on the mend, finally. I hate when my animals are so sick. I just hate it for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment