Tuesday, November 26, 2019

I worried a bit last night about Carlos. I really just wanted him to fit in and sleep well in the shelter with everyone else. I went out about 11 and sure enough, he was warm and cozy in there with the others. I slept well knowing that he was going to be fine. I got up this morning and gave some hay, they all shared like they had always been there together. That made me happy for sure. My husband came home today and I had him send me pics so I knew he was still ok. Neurotic?? Maybe.. or maybe I just care too much. Whatever it is, I have a need to make sure all of my animals are good and taken care of. They all deserve to be loved and spoiled a bit. Carlos had a loving home, so he deserves to have that continued. I got home late tonight and so it was pitch black outside. Ronnie had fed and watered for me, but I had to go check on them all anyway. Carlos came out of the shelter and right to me. He is fitting in nicely already. That warms my soul. I was able to love on him more tonight. It really does make me happy that he is doing so well.



No comments:

Post a Comment