Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Gus and Treat are my little (well big) lovebugs. They always know when I’ve had a rough day. Pork chop is one of the smaller ones... they still aren’t all that friendly most of the time, but are getting better... he gave me kisses tonight for the first time and Brutus did a belly flop to get belly rubs. Gus in the top photo gave me like 20 kisses. He knew I needed it. Most people don’t know how loving and emotional pigs are. It’s really something. If you have never been around pigs, it is an amazing thing to see. Honestly though, most of my animals are more attentive when I’ve had a bad day. The goats all ran to me and Carlos and Romeo even jumped on me like dogs for attention. I needed that tonight and they knew it. I never thought I would have all of these animals and certainly never thought they would be such a bright spot for me. I should have done the farm thing years ago!!


No comments:

Post a Comment