Saturday, November 9, 2019

I am sitting outside soaking up the beautiful sunshine. I’m sure we don’t have many more nice days like this until spring. I am out here watching my husband build onto a shelter we have for our donkey and goats. It really does warm my heart that he will do this. We spend quite a bit of money on our 16 animals every month and we put a lot of time and effort into caring for them. My husband isn’t home often and there is always something needing to be done that I am unable to do myself. He doesn’t complain, he just does it. I am so blessed to have him and the animals are also. They get the best care. The temps are dropping these days and the animals probably are not as cold as I think they are, but the goats are taking up most of the straw and Cracker Jack has no where to go except out in the cold. Truth be known, he knows he is bigger than the goats and could get in the shelter, but he doesn’t. So, my husband is adding on a spot for him to deal with the cold weather. I’m grateful and he will be, too. Cracker tolerates me, but Ronnie gives him peanuts so Ronnie is his person.


No comments:

Post a Comment