Wednesday, October 30, 2019

I am going out of town for a few days. I know this sounds so silly, but I picked a weekend that is going to be very cold. It makes me feel so bad about leaving now because of the weather. That’s crazy, I know. I couldn’t do anything about that if I was here or I wasn’t here. I just feel so bad leaving all my animals for a few days. I do have someone coming twice a day to feed and check on them so I know they will be cared for with no problems but I’m still worried. I know they are going to be so mad. I hate that. And I have put extra straw in the shelters to keep them all warm. I am just going to pray hard that they will be fine. I’m really more worried about them getting pneumonia from the weather changes lately but no one can do anything about that. I’m sure they will be fine. I’m being paranoid. I’m totally aware of this. The temps are dropping and there is nothing but water and mud out in the pens. I need this vacation and it’s going to be great. I have got to stop worrying.




No comments:

Post a Comment