Sunday, October 13, 2019

I have been so busy lately, I haven’t been posting anything. I need to get back to it. This weekend, my hubby was home and he was working on shelters. It was 30 something degrees this weekend and they needed to be warm!! So, Friday afternoon, he put the wall up on the big pigs’ pen. Those guys were not happy he was in their pen. They ran around and grunted at him the whole time. It was pretty cute. They just didn’t understand what he was doing but he was messing with their house. When he was finished and all the straw went in it, they were happy little pigs. They will stay warmer with the wall up this winter. I’m so happy it is finished. They have a light on all night also on the fence to keep predators away. I pray that’s all it takes!!





No comments:

Post a Comment