Sunday, October 20, 2019

Patsy.. oh Patsy. This girl is a mess. I actually feel bad for her. She is warming up but is so terrified at the same time. I wish I could get her to understand that I am not going to hurt her. I go into the pen and she is right there oinking at me. I get down on her level and try to let her but she just wants to suck on my fingers. I try to rub her belly and she runs off screaming. I sit very still and all 4 of them come over but I try to let them and they run. Brutus is so used to me now that he tries to meet me at the gate and come out with me. While I’m rubbing Brutus’ belly, Patsy always come by to check it out. She will now eat out of my hand and will give me a piggy kiss. She climbed up in my lap yesterday without me having treats. There is progress and then there is a set back. It’s really sad, I think she is scared of an open hand. That really makes me sad. I know I have never harmed her at all so I know she isn’t scared of my hand necessarily, but just an open hand in general. Looks like she has been through a lot and is still terrified. One day I will break down her walls. She is precious.



No comments:

Post a Comment