Sunday, October 13, 2019

My poor hubby worked all day yesterday on the little pigs’s shelter. It had more to be done since they had been using the dog houses there wasn’t a frame already set up for them. Those guys were so nervous the whole time that they dumped out their pool and kept running into the fence. They know where the fence is. Poor guys!! They had no idea what was going on. The kids came down at the right time and Braiden was able to help finish it up. They have a big shelter since there are more of them and they will grow. That shelter is filled up big time with straw. They were definitely curious but I never saw them get in it last night. I know they did because it was so cold and the amount of straw that was on them this morning. I hope they love it. I sure do. I know the husband was exhausted from working all day long, but I appreciate it so much!!






No comments:

Post a Comment