Friday, October 4, 2019

All of my hard work is paying off!! The big pigs already love me. The little ones are warming up but Brutus is definitely warmed up and loves me!!! He comes to me demanding attention and belly rubs, but on his terms. Today he allowed me to pick him up and put him in my lap and cuddle with him!! He even gave me piggy kisses. I really don’t think people know how affectionate these guys are and how much they love to be loved on. They need attention and love to get it... once they warm up. I won’t have to keep trying with him and now that the other pigs are seeing this with him, they are really wanting the attention but they are still fighting it. They will get there for sure. Brutus is going to help with that. Spam and Treat wouldn’t let me pet on them or anything until Gus came along and they were able to see the attention he was getting. Now I just walk in and they want belly rubs. It is amazing once you get through that barrier with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment