Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Sunday I was outside with the animals all day. Ronnie was working and I was playing. For some reason I decided to sit in the little pig pen and see what happened. I am out of Cheerios so I didn’t know what I could give them as a treat. I sat in there for a very long time and they would come close and then back up. That’s normal for them. I’ve been trying for months to break through that trust barrier. They are worse than teenagers. Anyway. I remembered I had a loaf of bread that was going to go bad soon, no it wasn’t bad yet. The bread is not good for them but I was trying to get them to trust me. So, I go in the pen and normally I sit and bacon bit is the only one that will eat out of my hand. I sat down with the half a load of bread in my hand. I didn’t know what was going to happen. Well, I was not prepared for what was about to happen. All 4 of those pigs were crawling in my lap and on my arms trying to get the bread. I was able to feed each of them from my hand. I have cuts and bruises all over my legs but it was so worth it. It was so much fun. I laughed so hard through this whole thing. But, I finally was able to make friends with my little pigs. I have tried so hard. If I had known it was going to be a half of a load of bread to do it, I would have done it months ago!! Definitely another win!!




No comments:

Post a Comment