Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Whew... this weather is brutal for me. I’m not a cold weather gal and looks like my animals aren’t either, but who could blame them?? The water bowls are frozen in the mornings but I am able to bust it up and they are fine with that. These guys are taking it pretty well. They just bundle up in the shelters together to stay warm. Of course they only come out to eat and go back in. They are troopers for sure. I’m praying the whole winter isn’t like this. I’m freezing my tail end feeding them and making sure they have water but I wouldn’t change it. These guys make me so happy. I was out of the home 12 hours today so they weren’t happy with me, but they got over it as soon as I fed them. They let me love on them. That’s all I needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment