Monday, November 25, 2019

Oh Brutus. Everyone loves Brutus. He was the runt of a liter and was going to be dumped to make more room for more babies. I have no proof of this. Just what was said. He was so tiny that I just couldn’t leave him. I still have nightmares about the other 7 that I had to leave. My heart was so broken that day that I can’t even explain the pain I went through that day. I still wish I could have saved them all. I went to save one and ended up with two. That’s normal for me but that day I wasn’t prepared to take in 9 more when I already had 5. That would have not had good results. Anyway, back to the story. My mom and my daughter both love him. He has always been the smallest. However, he s catching up in size to his sibling and the others. I’m glad of that since cold weather s hitting. Jodie, the daughter came by last week and she was finally able to hold him and love on him. It was only a few seconds but totally worth it to see the look on her face. Now, my mom.. she has really been wanting to at least pet him. She had neck surgery recently and can’t go in the pen because it’s muddy in areas and really slippery. I was able to let her pet him this past weekend and the look on her face was priceless. Made her day and mine!!


No comments:

Post a Comment