Sunday, September 5, 2021

Another Day

 It’s another one of those days around here. Porkey is still limping, Skippy didn’t come to eat this morning, Waldo started having diarrhea, all the eggs are having to be thrown away for the next 2 weeks since I gave them all wormer, and Bella is still not eating like she usually does. That gets me stressed. The chickens, I’m doing all I can. I have wormed them all and kept Apple Cider Vinegar in their water. I found Skippy this morning after not coming to eat (I may have been late since I slept late) and she was hanging out in the cool. She did eat this evening and looks a little better, but we will see. Ronnie and I wormed all 3 little goats and got them feed sack things to eat out of. Porkey’s leg is not any better but he is by himself so he can rest it. Bella, I wormed the dogs so it may have upset her stomach. It’s days like the last few that I wish they could talk to me and tell me what’s wrong. I’m hoping for a better day tomorrow. Oh, Lucky won’t get close enough to me so I can put stuff in his eye to help him. And the last thing, apparently there have been hawks out, so Suzie Q was trying to keep all the chicks with her since Edith isn’t around hers too much anymore. They make me tired but I love it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment