Sunday, September 12, 2021

Porkey

 Porkey seems to be doing better. Ronnie and I wrapped his leg with some soothing pain relief. He hated it. I took it off 24 hours later. He was still holding it up and wouldn’t put weight on that leg. This weekend, I caught him stretching. As crazy as it sounds, he was stretching. Yesterday Ronnie and I sat down and looked at his hoof again. It is possible something got caught in his hoof. It looks like he might have a bruise or something on his hoof that is making him hurt. He is starting to put weight on his leg and he is starting to feel better. He is still sore and not back to 100 percent but he is better. I’m hoping maybe another week on his own and then going back in with his friends. I know they miss each other. I think the worst for me is Porkey being alone. He doesn’t seem to mind and gets all kinds of attention from some other goats, donkeys, and chickens. But, I’m ready for him to go back to his pen. 





No comments:

Post a Comment