Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sick Again

 Well, Maggie was sick again this weekend. She couldn’t keep anything down and wouldn’t eat anything. Poor girl. She had thrown up so much their was nothing left, but she continued to throw up water. She had done this over and over. Ronnie and I gave her a bath and put her in the house without the other dogs so she could be calm. I don’t know what happened but by the next morning she was up eating and drinking. I’m so glad she is feeling better. I hate it when any of them are sick. Maggie is getting older and I hate to think of when she is sick. She is better though and I’m grateful. She also had an infected claw so she got antibiotics, so that might have been what made her feel better. I’m still watching her closely. 





No comments:

Post a Comment