Saturday, September 25, 2021

Butterfly

 This has been a month ago or more, but in my office, I found a cocoon and a butterfly freshly out of it. No idea how it got there or how long it had been there. I was actually treating a patient when this happened. It is one of the most meaningful experiences I have seen. This little butterfly would not have made it long in my office. Luckily the patient I had in the gym was highly mobile, so I showed her what was going on. It was a beautiful reaction from her as well. Her and I decided to save the little butterfly. I let him crawl onto my hand, carefully as to not touch the wings. He stayed there through the building as he knew I was trying to save him. My patient and I walked outside and found a flower to put him on so he would be able to live. It really was a wonderful experience to have. 




No comments:

Post a Comment