Saturday, September 25, 2021

Unique Chick

 I found I have a unique looking chick. I had wanted a chick that was unique. I had already claimed her as staying here. I mean, they probably all will stay here. However, I had already said I was going to keep her and name her Annabelle. I’m waiting to make sure she is in fact a she. The chicks are still young. Anyway. I was out talking pictures of the animals and got a good one of her. I didn’t notice there were hearts all over her until I was showing someone how pretty she was. This little chick has hearts on her. It makes her unique. I’m not sure if the hearts will stay since the chicken that hatched her looks like lace all over her which is also really pretty. To me, I find it amazing in all the different looks chickens have. 




No comments:

Post a Comment